Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bookmans

Bookmans is a local Arizona chain which follows a Buy-Sell-Trade model in their stores.  They allow customers to trade media they are no longer using for store trade.  I have been able to trade magazines after I've already read them for store credit and build up my credit to buy more games and books for nannying.  Periodically, I will search around the house for more things Bookmans might like to build up my trade even more. 



Three books from Disney's Wonderful World of Reading "The Little Mermaid," "Peter Pan," and "Toy Story."  I found these three soundtrack CD's "Disney's Greatest Hits," "Tarzan," and "Aladdin."

On a recent job I discovered that my Ipod Touch can play music without headphones or speakers.  It's not very loud but worked to have some music playing while I colored with two children.  Since that job I began looking at Bookman's for Disney CD's like their greatests hits mixes or Tarzan.  I love the music in the Disney movie Tarzan.  I had one family where I would sing Phil Collin's "You'll Be In My Heart" and it would just melt my heart to sing the kids to sleep.  Now, I will be honest I'm not a singer but the thought is there!

No comments:

Post a Comment