Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween Cookies =)

Last friday, right before Halloween, I had a job with a regular family (girl 11, boy 8) and decided to decorate Halloween cookies with them.  While shopping at Albertson's I had seen a package of cookies ready to decorate with frosting and sprinkles.  However, I thought a pack of Albertson sugar cookies, frosting, and sprinkles would be better and taste better.  I packed all these materials and then also brought food coloring, paper bowls, and plastic spoons.  I used food coloring to color the vanilla frosting in separate bowls.  The kids were able to frost the cookies using the mixing spoons - trying to cut down on dishes!  I also brought paper plates as it made a good tray for the kids to put their cookies on to keep the sprinkles in one spot. 

I have a picture on my phone but realize I don't have internet access on my phone to add in the picture.  I'll see if I can send it to another's phone and they can get it to me to upload.

With the kids, I had decided I would leave half the cookies with the family and half I would take home - yes, that was a good decision!!  =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment